Prophet Dominic Mwangi the founder & Prophet Reward Foundation organization Achievements:
Prophet Reward Foundation (PRF) was formed in 2008 as an idealist group by Prophet Dominic Mwangi, a peasant acting for the peasants to transform the marginalized and poor community in the world. PRF was established in Kenya in 2009 as and it was fully registered in the Republic of Kenya as a Charitable Trust Community Foundation in 21st December, 2010.
.1995· Fundraised to build Kathaari Catholic Church prayer house.
- 2003-2004 Clothes and food relief to orphans and aged grandparents caring for those left by their parents HIV/AIDS victims.
- 10th December, 2003 organize and brought together 360 peasant leaders from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and DRC to launch universal peasant declaration to United Nation Information Centre (UNIC), Gigili, Nairobi, Kenya. Since then the declaration is pending in the United Nations office without anybody representing the peasants. We are requesting for donors support for the voice of the peasant to be heard. DONATE
- 2003, 2004, Mobilizing, organizing and bringing over 1000 peasants together from six countries, three Francophone and three Anglophones these are Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in Nairobi, Kenya to commemorate World Peasants Day (WPD). 2005 Southern Sudan and Somali join WPO to commemorate for WPD together in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 2006 organized the peasant groups to commemorate World Peasant Day (WPD) in Muminji, Mbeere District in Embu County interior rural semi-arid area.
- 2003-2011 sponsored 50 orphans from two orphaned children homes to get better education in high quality private institution Ivys schools in Nairobi, Kenya. DONATE to sponsor the scholarship program for orphans and vulnerable children in primary and secondary school.
- 2005 Revived cotton farming by organizing peasants meeting (small scale farmers) in Muminji Location and marketing for good markets to the peasants.
- 2006 peasants benefited with 750 tons of free cotton seeds from Kitui Ginneries after negotiating for partnership with them for market.
- 2004 Emergency response for clothes and food to tribal victims at Mai-Mahiu in Rift valley after they are displaced internally from their homes.
- 2004 Facilitated for negation for peace between these two tribes and the chief area.
- 2nd Feb, 2012, PRF launched World Charity Day (WCD) which will be commemorated in every year. We will be training the poor people to be giving the little they have to their neighbors who have less than they have. This is one way to heal the poverty mind in the people in universe.
- 2011 initiated Prophet Reward Foundation Charity beyond the border community trust volunteers (PRF-BBCTV) program. The goal is to involve more local and international potential developmental volunteers to give back to the community directly without using the middle man.
- 12th-15th Feb, 2013 recruited 113 local volunteers and accredited by IEBC as PRF Election Domestic Observer group in Kenya General Elections on 4th March, 2013. To maintain peace, free and fair Election as domestic observers. (DONATE to Sponsor the program for the future elections)
- 1st May, 2013 we mobilized over 30 children and youth in planting over 400 trees along Northern bypass & Kamiti road reserve to commemorate Labor Day and beautifying our environment attraction.
- On 17th January, 2014 Prophet Reward Foundation partnered with United Nations Volunteer in Kenya to mobilize the initiative groups to implement the UN programs and awareness.
- On 5th November, 2014 Prophet Reward Foundation hosts an International Volunteer Managers Day at Bethsaida Community Centre in Nairobi, Kenya organized by United Nations Volunteer Kenya and other Volunteers Involvement Organizations.
- On 5th December, 2014 Prophet Reward Foundation participated in International Volunteers Day at Mukuru Kwa Reuben slum in Nairobi, Kenya organized by UNV Kenya and other Volunteers Involvement Organizations.
- 2015 –
- PRF participated and brought together over 10 Orphanages/ Children’s home to commemorate for International Day of the African Child on 16th June, 2015 at Kamuthi housing society grounds in Nairobi, Kenya.
- On 25th July, 2015 PRF mobilizes over 100 volunteers to mobilize and make the chapati and the stew to feed over 600 orphaned and vulnerable children from 5children’s home and the streets. The vent venue was at Kahawa Soweto slum in Nairobi, Kenya.
- On 29th August, 2015 PRF with our partners, Transform Communities Initiative and Mwamko Foundation, we organized and sponsor for talent nurture day where over 50 youth and children participated to the event. We will keep on supporting the nurtured talents to full potential while nurturing for more talents among our marginalized and poor community we serve. DONATE and sponsor the talents.