First Missionary (the founder’s) vote of thanks:
On behalf of Prophet Reward Foundation, I, Prophet Dominic Mwangi Gatumu, the Chairperson Board of Directors and Executive Founder Trustee, I extend my sincere gratitude and indebtedness to my fellow directors who stood all the challenges since the inception of Foundation, your generous contributions; in terms of finance, moral, technical and social contributions has made Prophet Reward Foundation what it is as we stand today. Precisely, it is a great favor from omnipotent to raise and forming a charitable community trust foundation for the future legacy of the poor communities.
I am very much beholden to mention this credible staff and pioneer missionaries for the establishments of this charitable organization for the benefit of the marginalized communities in the world.
They are as follows:
- PROPHET DOMINIC MWANGI – CEO/FOUNDER. (TRUSTEE)
- MRS. CECILIA GATHONI- CO-FOUNDER & LOGISTICS DIRECTOR. (TRUSTEE)
- MR. EDWARD EARL DILLAHUNT JR – VOLUNTEER TRUSTEE & International Relation Manager
- MR. PETER NDIRANGU- CO-FOUNDER & FINANCE DIRECTOR.
- MR. ZABLON GECHUCHU- CO-FOUNDER & TECHNICAL DIRECTOR.
- MR. PETER OYARO – CO-FOUNDER & GENERAL SECRETARY.
- MR. GORDON ODHIAMBO –HEAD OF KENYA DELEGATION AND PROGRAMS COORDINATOR.
- MRS. ANGELINA WAMBUI – HEALTH & WOMEN PROGRAMS DIRECTOR.
- MRS. SALOME WANGUI – HUMANITARIAN TOURIST CO-ORINATOR.
- MISS. SUSAN KAVUMA – RECEPTIONIST/
- MR. DAVID KARANJA -LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT CO -ORDINATOR.
- MR. PETER NJERU NYAMU– SECURITY OFFICER.
- MISS EMILY KARIMI – VOLUNTEERS PROGRAM CO – ORDINATOR.
- MRS. GRACE NJOKI –CHILDREN & YOUTH WELFARE REPRESENTARTIVE.
- MRS. HARRIET GATWIRI –ITC CO-ORDINATOR.
- MR. JOSEPH WANGIAH – EDUCATION HUBS CO-ORDINATOR.
- MR. DAVID ONYANGO – FIELDS CO-ORDINATOR.
- MRS. MARY MUTHONI – FIELDS CO-ORDINATOR.
- MRS. DORCUS WANJIKU – FIELDS CO-ORDINATOR.
- All volunteers, missionaries and village contact persons.
- Echo to our former Co-founder Trustees and finance director Mrs. Assunta Warue Mugo for offering the office facility at her Ivy’s Schools complex for ten months from February, 2011 to end of November, 2011. Thank you! And thank you once again for your philanthropist help and 100% supporting of the orphaned and needy to achieve the high standard education at your school Ivy’s Schools Complex. Thank you for the financial support you have voluntarily offered to make the organization reach where it is now. May God give you good health and bless your family.
SPIRITUAL ADVISORY BOARD TO FOUNDER.
- PASTOR HIKA KAMAU – Chairperson Advisor.
- MR. PETER NJERU NYAMU – Vice Chair person Advisor Priest.
- MR. ALFRED UNGUKO – Secretary Advisor Priest.
- MRS. SALOME WANGUI – Vice Secretary Advisor
- MR. DAVID ONYANGO– Advisor Priest.
- MR. PETER NDIRANGU – For Family Advisor Chairperson.
- MRS.AUGUSTINE KARIUKI – For Family Advisor.
- MRS. CECILIA GATHONI – For Family advisor.
- JOANTA MURUGI – For family Advisor
Hon. Njeru Kathangu (Former Runyenje’s M.P Kenya), Mr. Isaac Ssamba from Uganda, Mr. Edward Earl Dillahunt Jr from US, Mr. Adrian Radu from Romania, Ms. Ruth Benson in US, Betty Bradt in Germany, Mr. Paul Thiongo, Brother Charles, Pastor Francis Kariuki, Mrs. Dorcus Wambui, Mrs. Esther Njoki, Mrs. Margaret Wambui, Mrs. Ann Kariuki, Ms. Juddy Mbotela, Mrs. Eugene Wangiiri Ms. Joan Murugi, Mr. Charles Nganga, Priest Peter Nyamu, Priest Peter Njoroge Priest Alfred unguko, High Priest Aggry Ndenga Chairperson prophetic church ministries of east Africa, High priest John Omwaka, Pastor Hika Kamau, Chief Samuel Nyaga of Muminji location and all friends who have played important roles for the advisement of this project. I also thank the cyber café’ operators in Githurai 44 and Kahawa west who have supported too much in offering the internet services where I was working for internet communication locally and internationally. I thank all the Maziwa people in Kahawa West for respecting me through my late hours movement securely towards home from Githurai 44 and Kahawa West. I can not forget all the matatu and boda boda people who take me home with a great respect with my international volunteers (wazungus).
I am also indebted to our partners and all supportive volunteers and donors:
- Mr. Scott M. Ringo (Ocean Grand Collections & Our US Representative in forming the charity)
- Shena Stewart-Marshall (Bronx, New York, US)
- Mr. Edward Earl Dillaunt Jr –Volunteer Trustee & International Relation Manager from USA
- Ms. Hannah Wallace (Tony Blair Faith Foundation UK)
- Ms. Pritipal Kuar (FaithsAct Fellow Alum UK)
- Ms. Katie Karn (United Charitable Programs US)
- Mrs. Rattan kuar Channa (United Religions Initiative) (Interfaith).
- Mr. Isaac Ssamba (Uganda – Hope Development Volunteer Coordinator)
- Christopher Biringanine Mugaruka (Christopher Biringanine Foundation)
- Mr. Titus Mugo (Ivy’s Schools Complex Director)
- Mr. Joseph Kamau (Havilla Foundation & Havilla Children Centre Director)
- Pastor Hika Kamau (Bethsaida community Center)
- Mr. Peter Mwangi (Kapwe Printers)
- Mr. Opher Segev (Virtual design)
- Mr. Samuel Mureithi (IT and Web designer)
- Mrs. Margaret Wambui (World Peasants Organization)
- Mrs. Eugene Waniiri (Lecture Nairobi University & World Peasants Organization)
- Plus all our volunteers and friends from U.S.A, U.K, Hungary, Germany, China, Japan, Southern Sudan, Democratic Republic Of Congo, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi.
Thanks to our collaborators in Kenya and outside.
A BIG THANK YOU! ASANTENI SANA! NIWARO NA NINGATHO MUNO!
Thank you for that support