- Human mobilization (staff, volunteers, interns, missionaries, professionals, experts, donors, groups, etc)
- Resource mobilization,
- Research for active grant opportunities
- Submit proposals and grant applications,
- Conduct fundraising activities,
- Draft business plans,
- Secure for new projects and programs,
- Secure funds to launch new products and service
- Receive gift-In-Kind Donations for distribution
- Organize, mobilize for food packaging events through volunteerism
- Support homes and institutions where orphans & vulnerable children get home-like care
- We have invested and still investing for the benefit of our local poor communities.
- We directly connect donors to the community meaningful projects according to the donors’ interest without passing through middle persons (Cartels/brokers).
- We have serious donors working with us as our volunteers looking for the meaningful and good projects to fund.
Through our PRF-BBCTV program, we physically identify in the fields our beneficiary organizations to register them for free as our meaningful projects from the marginalized and poor communities in urban slums and rural villages in Kenya and beyond our borders in East & Central African countries (great lakes) where we network.
- DRC (Congo)
- Southern Sudan
We then ask the interested donors to fund for our projects and arrange for travel to visit how their funds are making the impact to the community development as a follow up.
Volunteers/donors and beneficiary organizations are invited to apply through emails online according to their interests. We humbly serve our community with the passion of transforming the world to the better place to live with Peace, Love and Unity without hunger & conflict.
PRF has its own initiative programs for supporting and sustaining its objectives.
We believe that all children and poor community should be given an equal opportunity in life especially when it comes to the provision of basic needs such as
The Main Objectives:
- We combat the extreme poverty and hunger through supporting the initiative projects for the marginalized and poor community, mobilizing the resources to relevant institutions, organizations, companies, governments, cooperation etc.
- We promote peace through mobilizing entire community in advocating peace, capacity building, community dialogues, responding to community conflicts etc.
- We promote gender and children rights in advocating and championing participation opportunities.
- To promote human rights in a non-political way in diplomatic way.
- Emergency response in the event of disaster.
- The charity assists and nurture the talented youth in society to achieve their fullest potential.
- The charity fosters abstinence among unmarried and encourage fidelity among couples as the only sure way of controlling HIV and AIDS infection.
- The charity initiates, promote advice on, and undertake self-supporting and income-generating activities within the legal structures of our society.
- The charity support, sponsor, develop and encourage the development and/or management of sports, music, art and drama and other recreational activities.
- The charity combats criminal activities through counseling, rehabilitation, integration and provision of occupational activities.
- The charity works with other relevant organizations in the fight against drug abuse.
- The charity will acquire movable or immovable property and buildings or things whatsoever and sell, dispose of, mortgage, lease or otherwise deal with all or any part of the property or rights to promote the objectives of the foundation.
- To enters into any arrangement with government or authorities that may seem conducive to the Trust objectives or any of them, and to obtain from such government authority any rights, privileges and concessions which the charity may think desirable to obtain.
- To takes such steps by personal or written appeals, public meetings or otherwise as may from time to time be deemed expedient for the purpose of procuring contributions to the fund of the charity in the for of donations or otherwise.
- To apply to any government or authorities, public bodies, corporations companies, or persons for and to accept grants or gifts of money and/or any movable or immovable property, donations, gifts, subscriptions and other assistance with a view to promoting the objects of the charity
- To establish and endowment fund to receive grants, donations, gifts and other assistance in any form whatsoever from any source for any one or more of the object of the charity to establish non-profit making organizations in any country or countries for the purpose of receiving donations for private and corporate persons for the channeling the same to the charity development operations.
- To promote or assist in the promoting of any organizations or company or other body having objectives similar to those of the charity.
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above objectives.
- To invest the money in the charity not immediately required in any one more of the modes of investments of charity moneys and or to invest the money in the income generating activities for sustainability purpose.