- Prophet Reward Foundation is an Initiative grassroots Registered Charitable Trust in the Republic of Kenya Certificate of Incorporation under The Trustees (Perpetual Succession) Act Chapter 164 as a Community Foundation Umbrella Mother to all NGO’s, CBO’s, FBO’s, Women and Youth self help groups .
- PRF is a unique grassroots community foundation formed by small scale farmer acting for the small scale farmers only organization networking from interior rural to international level.
- Our programs covers all 47 counties in Kenya and beyond horn of Africa countries.
- It is an initiative charitable body corporate about education, community development and empowerment activities, environment and food security programs.
- PRF works with women groups in our community population, the youth groups and self-help groups are involved in our programs from the marginalized and poor community initiatives. They participate in our events in promoting the community development, humanitarian events like food packaging, cooking for orphans, vulnerable and street children, mobilizing the resources, and other public participation.
Charity NO. 2469 (2010)
- Prophet Reward Foundation is eligible to hold and manage ANY MOVABLE OR IMMOVABLE PROPERTY on behalf of public/community in the Republic of Kenya and elsewhere in the world that may vested to us by the way of purchase acquisition, donation, gifts, or other assurance, which may thereafter be lawfully made.
- We are the trust between the marginalized poor community and the donors.