WE ARE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUNTEERS IN KENYA AND HORN OF AFRICA.
We are here to make a change. To provide help for those who are in need. To give hope for those who are hopeless, vulnerable, marginalized and to give chance to those who are forgotten. We strive to make a difference and to be an inspiration to others so they would help make a change. We help the people and provide different kinds of services for them.
PRF is a philanthropic charitable organization community foundation trust umbrella and the mother to all NGO’s, CBO’s, FBO’s, Women and Youth self-help groups in Kenya and beyond the borders in Africa and elsewhere in the world.
We are charitable non-profit, non-government, non-political, non-religious community trust foundation.
Our programs structure covers all our 47 counties in Kenya and beyond horn of Africa countries.
PRF is an initiative grassroots charitable body corporate about education, community development and empowerment activities, environment and food security programs and all humanity/humanitarian services to the poor community.
Charity NO. 2469 (2010) in the ministry of lands Kenya.
- Prophet Reward Foundation is eligible to hold and manage ANY MOVABLE OR IMMOVABLE PROPERTY on behalf of public/community in the Republic of Kenya and elsewhere in the world that may vested to us by the way of purchase acquisition, donation, gifts, or other assurance, which may thereafter be lawfully made.
- We are the trust between the marginalized poor community and the donors same vise verse
- We are the only Initiative grassroots Registered Charitable Trust in the Republic of Kenya Certificate of Incorporation under The Trustees (Perpetual Succession) Act Chapter 164 as a Community Foundation, non-profit, non-government, non-political, non-religious.
- PRF is a unique grassroots community foundation formed by small scale farmer acting for the small scale farmers only organization networking from interior rural to international level.
- PRF works with women groups in our community population, the youth groups and self-help groups are involved in our programs from the marginalized and poor community initiatives. They participate in our events in promoting the community development, humanitarian events like food packaging, cooking for orphans, vulnerable and street children, mobilizing the resources, and other public participation.