As a charity team of potential development volunteers, we physically identify the initiative programs through volunteering, working with them and register them for free as our meaningful projects and events. We add these projects to our initiative programs where we solicit the resources to sustain in community development and humanitarian/humanity services.
- PRF recruits the volunteers to place them in our meaningful projects;
- PRF mobilizes the resources/professionals/volunteers/partners/investors/donors/grants/ etc.,to support our mission.
- PRF supports and trains the talented youths in the poor communities.
- PRF empowers orphans, empowering widows, young mothers/fathers, single mothers and vulnerable elderly people and vulnerable children.
- PRF supports the care of orphans in children’s homes/orphanage, persons suffering from HIV/AIDS, drugs & alcohol addicted and disaster victims.
Now our challenges developed to worse in the year 2020 as Covid 19 pandemic continues to unfold in different ways in different countries, disrupting many livelihoods and especially those living below the poverty line, there is dire need to step up humanitarian support to the most vulnerable people in our community.
In achieving our mission to marginalized poor community in the set up systems PRF implemented the new response to our program where millions of Kenyans are facing numerous challenges due to the impact of Covid-19. Many residents in slums where we operate are unemployed or depend on daily casual work which is currently unavailable where it was non movement city of Nairobi in Kenya.
Join us in this year 2021 to become part of this by investing with us, volunteering, partnering with us, funding our programs, sponsoring, interact with us, sanitary towels donation and distribution, exchange forums, field trips, adopting a child in basic needs, sending your donation or dry foods like rice, cereals, maize flour, porridge flour, cooking oil, soap, face masks, e.t.c. to our mobilizing food bank for distribution to the needy families in our community we serve in Kenya.